Celeb Trend Report: Big Bold Gold Necklaces! Gold Necklaces
Big, bold and stunning! These necklaces only look expensive!
Recently Rihanna was spotted in London wearing not one, but two big, bold, gold necklaces. We saw Olivia Wilde, Michelle Rodriguez and other celebs pairing gold necklaces and gowns on off the red carpet this past week too.
This is one trend we can definitely go for this sping. Gold is warm and will make your skin looked glowier, sexier, healthier. Of course, we’re not going to plunk down major ducats for some gold, We’re smart Bettys over here. We did find 10 stunning necklaces that look great and are affordable!
1. Short metal necklace ($12.95 H&M stores nationwide). It looks like claws or spiky fronds. Very modern!
2. Dangling Spikes necklace ($6.80, forever21.com). Yes, this necklace is really under $10!
3. Textured collar necklace ($29.90, thelimited.com). Hmm, kinda looks like the one Riri’s wearing.
4. Polished necklace ($44, liasophia.com). It’s easy to imagine this with something cocktailly.
5. Kardashian Kollection 20” necklace with chainmail bib ($18.20, sears.com). Hmm, it would be easy to make a joke about the chainmail, except that it’s such a cute necklace, gotta leave Kim K alone on this one!
6. Sofia by Sophia Vergara fashion necklace hammered gold ($18.99, kmart.com). If this necklace looks familiar, it’s ’cause Sofia Vergara wears her own designs on the red carpet.
7. Metallic fringe layered necklace ($10.50, charlotterusse.com). If you didn’t know the price, you’d think it was out of your league.
8. Large hammered medallion ($9.80 Dots stores nationwide). Who doesn’t love jewelry that looks this good and lets you have lunch money.
9. Knotted multi-chain necklace ($34.90, express.com). Tres boho chic!
10. A Thing for Bling necklace ($24.99, modcloth.com). We’ve seen redic high priced versions of this cutie pie ’round the block. We’re gonna stick with this one, I mean. what’s not to love?
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.