Cocktails + Coffee: The Latest Summer Specialty Drinks from Wolfgang Puck
The perfect mid-summer pick-me-up.
Delish! Inspired by his famous pastries and crème brulee, Wolfgang Puck has designed low-cal Cold Brewed Iced Coffee. Flavors include Vanilla Fusion, Double Blend Mocha, Crème Caramel, and Cafe Au Lait. The master himself sent us these yummy recipes — the perfect summer pick-me-ups.
2 oz Wolfgang Puck Cafe au Lait
1 1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Kahlua
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake well for 10 seconds. Strain into a martini glass.
8.5 oz Bottle Wolfgang Puck Crème Caramel
4 oz Pellegrino or Water
1 tsp Myers Dark Rum, optional
1. In a medium bowl whisk together the Wolfgang Puck Caramel Coffee Drink, Pellegrino, dark rum and lemon juice.
2. Place the bowl in the freezer.
3. After 30 minutes, quickly remove bowl from freezer, with a fork stir the ice crystals.
4. One hour later, stir again. Continue until the liquid is flakey and frozen.
5. Scrape the coffee base with two forks this will fluff up the granita.
6. Scoop into a pre frozen martini glass.
7. Top with whipped cream and your favorite cookie.
The Wolf – Irish Mocha Iced Coffee
4 oz Wolfgang Puck Double Blend Mocha
1 1/2 oz Jameson Whiskey
1/4 oz Tia Maria
1 oz Whipped Cream, whipped stiff
1. Add all ingredients, to the cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and shake well for 10 seconds.
3. Strain into a wine glass and garnish with whipped cream.