Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
5. Wow! Britney’s back y’all! Again! This time she’s dressed up like a … circus freak. For reals. OK, maybe not a freak. But definitely a member of the circus. Amazing what some time off and a boatload of airbrushing can do for a girl! (Daily Mail)
4. Can we talk? Joan Rivers has plenty to say about Michelle Obama’s wardrobe … and it ain’t pretty. The reining queen of fashion etiquette talking thinks Michelle needs to be a little more Jackie O. (TMZ.com)
3. Speaking of political wives … Is Cindy McCain having an affair? The National Enquirer got it right with John Edwards, but we find their latest “expose” hard to swallow. Seriously, in the day and age of Photoshop couldn’t they come up with some more convincing pictures? Case in point: See Item #1. (Huffington Post)
2. Poor Sienna Miller. Being rich and famous is SUCH a bitch, isn’t it? We feel your pain, honey. And if YOU want to feel her pain, check out her latest endeavor: a music video for the latest single by the band The Hours, directed by Damien Hirst. See Sienna look disheveled! See Sienna writhe on the floor! See Sienna chain-smoke and be imprisoned by her fame! (The Daily Telegraph)
1. Is Heidi Klum channeling Tom Cruise? Does this make you want to play Guitar Hero OR WHAT?