Fashion’s Night Out – Beauty Edition
Go out and meet makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care celebs and Sarah Silverman!
Beauty junkies will have a feast tonight! You’ll meet celeb makeup artists, try products and have fun. Here’s our list of places to go:
- Serge Normant at John Frieda Salon -825 Washington at Little West 12th. 6-11 pm. Stop by for a free 15 minute consultation with anyone of their experts. You can get a complimentary style there.
- Maybelline is having a hot spot-9th Avenue and 13th Street- meet Stylist Philip Bloch. He’s giving away signed copies of his book, The Shopping Diet: Emotional and Economical Solutions To Spending Less and Saving More. He’ll be the MC until Charlotte Kemp MuhlSean Lennon will take control of the DJ booth. The first 50 guests to arrive will receive a limited edition makeup bag filled with cosmetics created especially for Maybelline New York by fashion designer Michael Angel. Top Maybelline New York makeup artists will provide free mini-makeovers using the brand’s latest, straight-from-the-runway products. Brand spokesmodels including Erin Wasson, Jessica White and Lisalla Montenegro will be on hand to judge the “Sensational Strut” contest, provide tips and sign autographs. and
- World famous photographer, Davis Factor- he’s shot Jennifer Lopez, Kirsten Dunst, Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton, Angelina Jolie and Robert DowneyNordstrom’s from 6- 11pm. He’s offering a celebrity photo shoot for guests that spend $150 or more at the Smashbox counter. Jr. He’s also the Creative Director of Smashbox Cosmetics. He’ll be making a personal appearance at the Santa Monica
- The Redken Gallerie on 5th Avenue will be opening up the store to Fashion Night Out shoppers from 6 pm-10pm and will be offering 20 percent off of ALL items! The first 100 shoppers will receive a FREE gift bag including one full-size velvet gelatine 07 blow dry gel and a travel size wax blast 10 high impact finishing spray-wax! The Redken Gallerie Store -565 5th Ave between 46th and 47th Sts, NYC, 6-10pm
- Want to get hair and makeup touch-ups? Head downtown to Betsey Johnson’s Soho store to receive FREE hair touchups from the Fashion Week team of Redken/Cutler salon, first 100 shoppers will receive a Betsey Johnson gift bag including Redken’s Color Extend Shine Enrich serum! Betsey Johnson Soho 138 Wooster St. 6-10pm.
- Meet DayNa Decker, Maya the beauty astrologist and perfumer Francis Kurkdjian at the Bergdorf Goodman’s Cosmetic Floor. The festivities start at 6:30 and end at 11 pm. Listen to the hottest DJ’s while sipping cocktails and checking out gorgeous scents and products. And watch renowned stylist, Edward Tricomi, of the Warren-Tricomi Salon,will cut hair in the window to one of Jimmy Hendrix’s greatest hits, at Bergdorf Goodman at 9pm in celebration of Fashion’s Night Out.
- Josie Maran will be at Sephora 5th Avenue store- 597 5th avenue, in New York City. Josie, is hosting her own in-store photo shoot, giving everyones mini-makeovers and pointers on how to pose like a pro before you step in front of the camera. Everyone will get the chance to experience line of pure, natural cosmetics and enter the mini photo studio, where they can take a picture and walk away with a signed copy of their best shot with Josie. The first 100 people who make a purchase that evening will receive a limited edition, created specifically for FNO, Argan Oil Color Stick in Cherry Popsicle.
- Comedian Sarah Silverman will be appearing at the MAC store in Soho NYC- 113 Spring St. at Mercer Street tonight. At 8 pm, Sarah will give a live performance, reading from The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, pose for photos and speak with the press about all things beauty and Fashion’s Night Out.
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style+ Beauty at BettyConfidential.