Fashion’s Night Out – Fashion Edition
Here’s the list where you can catch the stars.
Fashion’s Night Out is a once a year shopping extravanga! It’s also a time to grab that glass of free champagne, nibble on something and meet a celeb. Unless otherwise stated, all parties are starting at 6ish. I say 6ish, as this is the fashion world!
Check out our list of places to go:
- Leigh Lezark of Misshapes is guest DJing and the VIP Host at the DKNY store at 655 Madison Avenue. Guests can purchase her outfit and a portion of the proceeds. Also at DKNY, the interactive DKNY photobooth displaying guests’ pictures on the second floor Madison Avenue windows as well as the DKNY Delicious Core Club launch/ Design your own bottle contest. Speaking of bottles, they’re serving Belvedere!
- At the Donna Karan Collection boutique at 819 Madison Avenue, RockJazz pianist ELEW (Eric Lewis) will play the baby grand piano in the window with 2 performances for the evening. There’s a live presentation of five models wearing the fall 2010 collection and Veuve Clicquot will be served.
- LOFT– has Style Studios in 6 if their NYC locations. At each location, one of these celeb stylists- Tina Chai, Kate Young, Joanne Blades or Alia Ahmed0 Yahia will help you look fab. You’ll also get 30% off your purchases. Check out their site for more information and for Fashion Night Out events at a LOFT near you.
- Betsey Johnson is spreading the love with Fashion Night Out at all of her stores. Click here for listings.
- Meet Model Sessilee Lopez, Erin Wasson, DJ Devendra Banhart and DJ Gregory Rogove at Curve’s FNO party. Curve is at 83 Mercer Street bet Spring St. and Broome St. The party’s going on until 11pm.
- Pose with models Joan Smalls, Taylor Kraemer, Julia Lobova and Rel Dade at Cynthia Rowley’s store- 376 Bleecker Street. Pick them up later at cynthiarowley.com and the Cynthia Rowley Facebook page. While there, check out the Wella temporary hair color station. The party lasts until 11 pm.
- ASOS & Teen Vogue host a Fashion’s Night Out block party in the West Village. Shenae Grimes (90210 ) will host with a special live performance by singer V V Brown. Fashion Runway Show featuring ASOS fall 2010 men’s and women’s looks at 7PM . DJ set by Andrew Bevan starting at 6PM; Giveaways; DIY projects; Treats; special limited edition Henry Holland for ASOS FNO t-shirt dress for sale for $35 at the event and on ASOS.com. It’s happening at Perry St between Bleecker St and West 4th St, NYC
- Over at Intermix Byrdie Bell and Daisy Lowe will co-host the event and JBrand will unveil a special collection with a collaboration from across the pond. INTERMIX Soho Boutique, 98 Prince St, NYC – intermixonline.com
- INTERMIX on the West Coast will have Brit band Deluka on hand for an in-store performance from 7-10PM 110 N. Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
- Kate Spade New York has Tim Gunn will be signing copies of his new book Gunn’s Golden Rules as well as judging a window design competition with Deborah Lloyd, Co-President and Creative Director of kate spade new york from 7-11PM, 454 Broome Street, NYC
- At Reiss -In-store shopping events with complimentary cocktails and 10per cent off: 387 West Broadway, NYC flagship will partner with Rimmel London and offer makeovers .1254 Wisconsin Ave NW, DC will be hosted by 3 top men’s bloggers and offer styling sessions. 145 N Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles will host a cocktail party shopping event.
- Pro surfer Kassia Meador will host an in-store event at Roxy, with a raffle to win a night at Surf Lodge in Montauk. There will be a complimentary DIY arts & crafts station to customize new skate decks from Roxy’s fall collection. Roxy & Quiksilver Soho flagship, 519 Broadway, NYC
- Official Temperley London/ALICE by Temperley bike will be cycling through town at all the major FNO locations beginning in Midtown down through the Meatpacking District, West Village, ending at their Soho boutique -453 Broome St, 2nd Fl at Mercer in NYC.
- *If you see the bike, take a picture and tweet it to @who_is_alice to win a shopping discount at the store. There will also be a grab bag with special prizes ranging from discounts off of purchases to free ALICE by Temperley scarves to a shopping spree at the boutique!
- Over at Barneys, limited edition Havaianas designed by Simon Doonan are on sale. Everyone who buys a pair can ask Simon a question about life, love or basic advice. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Avenue, NYC.
- Simon Spurr, men’s designer, will be making a special appearance at Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Avenue, NYC signing his exclusive BG FNO t-shirt from 8-9PM. Simon will also be stopping by Saks Fifth Avenue and the Bloomingdales flagship, 59th St & Lexington Ave during the evening.
- Monique Lhuillier, women’s designer, will judge the Bergdorf Goodman dog fashion show at 7PM, 754 Fifth Avenue, NYC .
- Botkier – In-store cocktail party hosted by handbag and shoe designer Monica Botkier (special gift with purchase). Boutique is located at 246 Mott Street, NYC – www.botkier.com
- Meet handbag designer Khirma Eliazov at Henri Bendel from 6 pm – 11pm. Blake Lively, Sienna Miller and Jennifer Lopez love her bags. Henri Bendel, 712 5th Avenue, between 53 and 54 streets.
- Meet Halle Berry (Vogue’s cover girl) and Gucci Westman for Revlon at Rag & Bone 119 Mercer Street between Prince & Spring.
- Head on over to Victoria’s Secret Soho store- 591 Broadway, between Houston and Prince and you can meet Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Chanel Iman from 7-10 PM.
- Stop by Jeffrey- 449 West 14th Street, between 9th and 10th Avenues and create a customized stencil from Current/Elliott from 6pm-11pm.
- Convent is having a party at their store-119 Stanton, between Clinton and Attorney Streets from 6pm- 9pm. There will be designer appearances by Sosume, Jackson, The TwentyTen, and Triskaidekaphobia. Killer discounts, cocktails for all and DJ Brendon James and Aaron K will be spinning all night.
- Line and Dot is throwing a party at Fred Segal Santa Monica 420 Broadway on Friday, September 10th from 5-10pm. Come enjoy food, drinks, and a live DJ, There will be TV personality, Kahi Lee, giving style tips and advice for Line & Dot. There will be a free gift with purchase for every Line & Dot piece along with other amazing giveaways and drawings throughout the night.
- Payless ShoeSource is excited to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out 2010 in NYC with a fantastic night of affordable fashion, shopping and fun. Hop on board one of Payless’ Fashion Rides – free grey line double decker buses – and head to the Lexington Avenue store (between 57th and 58th streets) on Friday, September 10 from 8pm to 100pm to meet & greet all four Payless Guest Designers: Christian Siriano, Lela Rose, Patricia Field and Isabel Toledo.
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style+ Beauty at BettyConfidential.