Get Olivia Palermo’s Chic City Look for Less
Look just as adorb as Olivia, but for pay only pennies!
Yes, they say it’s spring, but with the temps bouncing to the 40s every other day, you still need to bundle up. That’s why we love Olivia Palermo’s outfit. Not only is she warm, but she looks fab.
Of course, Olivia is wearing a Pringle of Scotland jacket, studded Valentino bag, and a LuLu Frost necklace. If you added those labels up, the price would send chills down your spine!
We’ve got style look-alikes that cost very, very little, but will make you look as like a million.
1. Royal Robbins Urban pea coat ($46.50, 6pm.com)
2. Level 99 jeans in Newport in Sparrow ($108, couturecandy.com)
3. Studded chain strap bag ($49.50, flirtcatalog.com)
4. Lulu Leaves cashmere scarf in deep taupe by Nepali by TDM Design ($150, tmdesignic.com)
5. JellyPop Alias camel pump ($49.99, shopjellypop.com)
6. Rhinestone heart pendant necklace ($16.50, flirtcatalog.com)
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.