Kristen Wiig’s Rock ‘N Roll Wave:
Kristen Wiig’s stylist, Alex Polillo, went for a slightly wild, rock ‘n roll feel to compliment the actress’ black gown and simple jewelry.
Here’s how Alex created the look:
1. To prep, Alex used Wella Professionals Extra Volume mousse ($14, amazon.com) at Kristen’s roots and applied a touch of Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz beach texture spray ($18.55, amazon.com) to the ends.
2. Then Alex parted Kristen’s hair roughly to one side and blow dried it with a small round brush.
3. Two different-sized curling irons were used to wave 1-inch sections of hair away from Kristen’s face. Make sure you leave the ends free! Alex sprayed each section with Wella Professionals Stay Essential finishing spray ($9.30, amazon.com) to set the look while keeping it soft and touchable.
4. After the waves had set, Alex ran a pea-sized amount of Wella Professionals Texture Touch reworkable clay ($18.50, amazon.com) to gently separate the waves
5. Finally, a few strategic spritzes of Wella Professionals Stay Firm finishing spray ($8.47, amazon.com) gave the style long-lasting, natural-looking hold. Ta-da!