Holiday 2012: 12 Fabulous, Budget-Friendly Gifts Under $25
A little low on cash? Don’t worry—we’ve got loads of gifts under $25 for all your friends and loved ones!
-Shante D. Booker and Lucia Peters
Do you ever wish you could gift the most important people in your life the world? Now you can—and even better, you can do it without breaking the bank! These 12 gifts look like they cost a bundle, but just between us, they’re all under $25. Don’t worry—we won’t tell!
1. Sleeping by Mary Green silk eye mask ($23, trueandco.com).
We all know that one dramatic person that just HAS to get her beauty sleep, right? She’ll love this silk eye mask; it’ll definitely bring a little sex appeal to bedtime.
2. Tea duckie ($12, fredflare.com)
Rubber duckie, you’re the one—you make tea time lots of fun! This floating infuser is sure to bring a smile to your favorite tea drinker’s face. And just in case the aforementioned tea drinker is in need of a new mug…
3. Leaf mug ($12.99, shopruche.com)
…This one should do the trick! Have a cuppa in style with this gorgeous leaf print mug. It’s dishwasher and microwave safe, too, of course.
4. Bakerella cake pops kit ($19.95, chroniclebooks.com) What’s better than cake? Cute, bite-sized little morsels of cake on sticks, of course! Brought to you by the fabulous Bakerella, this kit gives the aspiring cake pop-makers in your life everything they need to start baking up a storm. Yum!
5. Diana bobby pins ($15, shop.bettyconfidential.com).
Sick of plain Jane bobby pins? Not anymore! These gorgeous golden bobby pins by jewelry designer Emily Elizabeth add a touch of elegance to any holiday updo.
6. Triple rose cocktail fascinator ($20, villagehatshop.com)
For the vintage enthusiast—or dedicated follower of Kate Middleton and the British Royal Family! Your bestie is bound to turn heads in this classy, rose-and-feather-adorned fascinator.
Up next: Ruby slippers, super chic sunglasses, and more!