7. Lady Luck sunglasses in Tortoise and Red ($12, unique-vintage.com).
These specs are so stylish, you might think twice before giving them away!
8. Of Candle ($15, shop.obakki.com).
Take a deep breath. Smell that? That’s the exotic scent of white tea and ginger waftin out from this beautiful soy candle. Lovely! And just to make this gift a little sweeter, 100% of the proceeds from sales goes towards providing clean water and education for communities in Africa.
9. Dorothy ruby slipper socks ($12, fredflare.com)
Take a trip over the rainbow and keep those toes toasty at the same time. These slipper socks are perfect for following the yellow brick road.
10. Take a Bow ring ($7.50, shoplately.com)
This holiday season, tell your best friend how much of a gift she is to you with this cute and insanely fashionable ring. Put a bow on it!
11. Rosa Baroque soap ($15, shop.katburki.com).
Turn your spa-going gal pal’s next bath into an experience of pure luxury with this organic rose and oriental spice soap. Delish!
12. Pulleez hair tie/bracelet in Peace Gold ($12.80, pulleez.com).
Got a friend whose wrists are always adorned with ho-hum hair elastics she just pulled out of her hair? Not anymore! Pulleez are a practical way to keep your hair out of your face—AND they double as super chic bracelets. Love!
Shante D. Booker is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.
Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s associate editor.