8. Zip sweater ($25, fila.com).
Looking for the perfect gift to give that guy you’re kinda-sorta dating? Voila! This zip sweater says “I like you” without making him feel pressured—plus, he’ll actually wear it.
9. Molly pajama pants ($32, trueandco.com).
How cute are these soft flannel PJs? Polka dots have never made bedtime more fun!
10. Whale-N-Tail mittens ($25, vineyardvines.com).
With these mittens for your niece or nephew, cool auntie points are in your future for sure!
11. Suki Skin Care Head-to-Toe Sampler ($50, shop.bettyconfidential.com)
Know someone who deserves to be pampered? They’ll love this spa-worthy set! Suki Skin Care’s nourishing and rejuvenating products are filled with antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients, providing an irresistible glow.
12. Braided brim hat ($38, sendthetrend.com).
A stylish braid gives this classic hat some modern flair—which, we might add, your mom or aunt will love to flaunt!
13. Cheetah heart iPhone case ($38, sendthetrend.com).
Who says adults can’t dabble in the bedazzled trend? The sparkly jewels let your bubbly personality shine through, while the cheetah keeps it classy and age-appropriate.
14. Executive circuit board clock ($49.99, thinkgeek.com).
For the computer lover in your life: This oh-so-snazzy desk clock is made from recycled circuit boards. Keep time in style, whether you’re an actual executive or just faking it ‘til you make it!
Shante Booker is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.