How to Get The Brightest, Healthiest, Sexiest Smile at Home
10 ways you can dazzle everyone with your grin this spring.
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
You may be able to erase time on your face with facials, peels, and a little scalpel retouching, but there is one place that stands out: your teeth. If you have any yellowing, it’s a red flag that you’re no longer baby fresh. In fact, you might have more than a few shares of birthdays under your Gucci belt. Here at Betty Confidential we respect a women’s right to hide her true age every chance she can. Celebrity aesthetic dentist and oral health expert, Dr. Jonathan B. Levine agrees, “With our smiles as the epicenter of health and beauty these days, we have all started to care as much about having a radiant one, as we do about having our abs tight or our skin clear.”
That’s why we compiled a list of at-home teeth whitening devices perfect for rolling back the clock.
1. REACH Total Care + Whitening toothbrush ($4.49, walgreens.com). What’s easier than replacing your toothbrush to whiten your teeth? This brush has CaCO3 micro-whitening bristles and an angled neck that provides the deepest cleaning you’ll ever get.
2. WaterPik FLW-110 power whitening flosser ($16.15, soap.com). This fabulous device has mint-flavored tips coated with whitening agents so you can brighten your teeth while you floss.
3. Colgate Total Advanced Whitening gel (2 pack, $7.96, walmart.com). Unlike regular toothpaste, this gel will make your teeth sparkle all day and it reduces plaque germs by 90 percent 12 hours after brushing.
4. Listerine whitening quick dissolving strips ($19.99, ulta.com). A working chic’s best friend! Slip these strips on and they’ll dissolve within ten minutes.
5. Crest 3D white multi-care whitening rinse ($2.97, walmart.com). This mouthwash works on your current surface stains and leaves your breath feeling fresh.
More at home devices up next!