6. Self tan. A gradual self-tanner used once a day will take the edge off leg discolorations and stretch marks.
7. Stock up on bed lingerie. It makes you feel voluptuous and serves as a distraction. This is what all those-do-nothing no-support gorgeous bras and thongs and bikinis with bow-tie sides are for. You won’t feel as vulnerable or as naked. It’s OK to get frilly here.
8. Pose like a model in bed. Lie on your side propped up on your elbow with your bottom leg straight, toes pointed. Bend your top leg over the bottom one by angling it at the knee towards the bed- this camouflages tummy bulge.
9. Get a pedicure and wear wedges instead of flat flip-flops to pad around – they add inches to your legs. Groomed, polished nails are glamorous distractions. Darks or sexy shimmers are attention-getters.
10. Use candlelight to make cellulite, sags and bulges disappear. Indulge in scented candles (ask for the pricey ones as birthday gifts).
Now you have the secrets … time to get to bed!
Brought to you by …