Tennis star Venus Williams showed off her stellar serve and nail art on the Olympic courts, here’s how to do it at home:
Using a red polish with a hint of shimmer adds an element of chic sophistication to this look.
1. After brushing on two coats of a shimmer red polish on all nails except one on each hand, dip a toothpick into gold polish and add small dots on top of each red nail.
To create the fashionable flag:
1. Brush two coats of gold polish along the base of the nail in a downward curve
2. Draw a line using white polish on a toothpick along the gold curve
3. Brush on two coats of red polish following the same downward curve
4. Paint the remaining tip with two coats of blue polish
5. Finish by drawing stars in white polish using a toothpick.
Allison Schmitt’s nails how to up next!