1. To promote his art installation “Three’s Company: A Drama” during the 2011 Sundance Film Festival the 32-year-old actor donned a blond Suzanne Somers wig and belted out the Three’s Company theme song…for no other reason other than simply because he could. Nice party trick, Franco. Chrissy Snow never looked so good.
2. To combat recent rumors that he plays for the other team (you know, the one where boys like boys) the General Hospital star dressed in drag on the cover of Candy Magazine’s Fall-Winter 2010-2011 issue. He has a sense of humor and is cool with his sexuality – sweet!
3. We don’t know how he managed to keep a straight face while appearing in SNL’s Wiggles-send-up skit ‘The Tizzle Wizzle Show’, (striped ‘jammies’, kiddie gangster rap, pills and knives are involved) but apparently, James Franco can do anything.
4. James Franco starred as James Franco on 30 Rock last January – albeit a James Franco with a seriously weird Japanese sex pillow fetish. He may or may not even have had a threesome with his Komiko (his pillow) and Liz Lemon (Tina Fey). Awesome.
5. James (again in a wig) killed as The Hills’ lovable idiot Justin Bobby to Mila Kunis’ Audrina Patridge in a hilarious Funny or Die video. “Sometimes you surprise me, but I get the gist,” he says broodingly. You’ll LOL for days.