Lies Guys Tell
Jerk! Unbelievable! Here are the top lies guys tell.
“Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!” It can just take one little lie to turn your knight in shining armor into a real scumbag. We talked to real women about what lie a guy told them that sent them reeling. Here’s some of the top fibs:
1. “I’m just not ready to be in a relationship right now.” (This two days after we sleep together; a month before he MOVES IN with someone else!)
2. “I don’t have a girlfriend.” (That’s because he had a wife).
3. “Of course I’m single.” (Turns out the GF was on an extended business trip).
4.”I don’t know how those panties got into my laundry hamper. I don’t know whose they are.”
5. He was “too drunk” to remember he’d asked me to the prom.
6. This guy I was seeing claimed to be a one-woman man, and a day later he shamelessly flirted with some “friend” right in front of me. Oh and he had the gall to tell me it was all in my head. BIG waste of time!
7. He told me he divorced his wife but I find out he is still together with her and – she is pregnant!
8. “That girl is calling me all the time because she has emotional issues. If I don’t talk to her she will stalk me.” (Please, you’re not that important.)
9. “We have never slept together before.” Then I find out not only have they in the past, but she knows he has a girlfriend and STILL sleeps with him anyway.
And the most often occuring lies guys tell:
10.“She’s just a friend.”
Tell us: What’s the worst lie a guy told you?
Libby Keatinge is a senior editor at BettyConfidential