Mean Betty on The Biggest Loser’s Jillian Michaels
Another diet maven turns deadly.
After eight seasons helping the elephantine set get healthy on NBC’s The Biggest Loser and one breakout season of Losing It With Jillian this summer, weight-loss expert Jillian Michaels is being sued… again.
It seems Jillian’s Triple Process Total Body Detox & Cleanse is complete with a combination of ingredients that could potentially kill you, kittens. Mean Betty wonders if when people set out to shed some pounds with this product if decomposing via death was what they had in mind?
The lovely little lamb chops over at TMZ have supplied a list of all the wonderful ingredients that Jill has chocked her cleanse full of.
– Irish Moss Powder … “causes gastrointestinal ulcers” and is “so toxic that it is the gel commonly applied to aircraft wings to dissolve ice”
– Bearberry … “known to cause nausea and vomiting”
– Yarrow … “a toxic lawn weed that causes dermatitis”
– Chinese Rhubarb … “a harsh laxative and dangerous diuretic that can cause severe dehydration and may cause irreversible liver damage”
– Fenugreek Seed … “interferes with digestion and causes both diarrhea and gas”
What’s a few ulcers and liver damage when you get to be thin, pets? R.D. is suing Jillian for $10 million smackers for “actively and fraudulently” hiding the parts of her diet drugs. But whatever for? Toxic lawn weed sounds tres bon!
If Jillian’s not careful she just might end up the next Robert Atkins and die by the hand of the stuff that made her rich. It’s really quite poetic, kittens.
Those harsh folks over at R.D. should ease up on the murderer, er, nutritionist, Jillian. After all it’s only her third time being sued for such deadly practices.
Mean Betty always says if there aren’t harsh laxatives in it, it is not worth drinking.