My 5 Fave Perfumes
These are the beauty items I can’t live without.
-Kathryn H. Cusimano
Once upon a time, I was obsessed with eye shadow, liner, lip gloss, lipstick, mascara… you name it, I had it in spades. Those days are gone. Once I got to college, I decided to save bold eye makeup for very special occasions. By the time I got my diploma, I was barely wearing foundation, and I now have a fairly well-edited collection of beauty products, with very few extras. However, there is one set of products I like to change up: fragrance.
Despite regularly clearing out my beauty bag, I won’t get rid of the fragrances I’ve collected in recent years. I’ve managed to narrow down that collection to my five faves. Let me know if you have any of these at home!
1. Falling in Love by Philosophy ($15-60, philosophy.com). This sweet, light scent is perfect for everyday wear.
2. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel ($80, chanel.com). I always use this fragrance on date night.
3. Burberry London by Burberry ($55-86, sephora.com). I love this scent for chilly winter days and nights – can you tell I’m an Anglophile?
4. Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker ($68, drugstore.com). This floral fragrance is perfect for girls’ night out.
5. No. 5 by Chanel ($61.50, chanel.com). A classic passed down from my mother. You can never go wrong with No. 5!
Kathryn H. Cusimano is an assistant editor at BettyConfidential.