No-Bake Chocolate Nut Cookies
Your kids will love “baking” without an oven.
These cookies are packed with healthy nutty protein and lots of yummy chocolate chips.
Makes 3 dozen cookies
1 1/2 cups chopped almonds
1 cup chopped walnuts
3 cups pitted dates, chopped
1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or finely chopped chocolate
1. Put the almonds and walnuts in a food processor and pulse until well mixed.
2. Add the dates, coconut and cocoa powder and pulse until combined.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips with a fork.
4. Make tablespoon sized cookies using your fingers.
5. The cookies are ready to eat immediately, or you can dry them in a dehydrator for 3 to 6 hours set on medium. Store left-over cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three months.
For more delicious cookie recipes, check out our Recipe File.