Play With Prints Like Pippa Middleton
Pippa Middleton mixes it up on her way to work.
Let’s face it, Pippa Middleton’s always on trend. We love how she’s not afraid to mix high and low fashion, prints and fabrics in outfit. You could call her a fearless fashionista. She was spotted on her way to work Friday morning wearing dots and animal prints in one chic work to play outfit. And yes, her outfit is as affordable as it’s chic.
Here’s her outfit:
1. Markus Lupfer 100 percent merino wool heart print dress ($250, yoox.com)
2. We know Pippa shops at Zara a lot, so we’re assuming that she’s wearing their Crossover dinner jacket ($129, zara.com).
3. Summer Goddess Twisting Leaf Creole earrings ($315, astleyclarke.com)
4. French Connection Sweetie frame clutch bag ($148, frenchconnection.com)
5. Unfortunately, we can’t find her ballet flats, but we’ve got a kissing cousin. Biviel 2376 ballet flat ($85.22, endless.com).
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.