Poll Result: You’re Ignoring Halloween This Year
A recent poll proves that some people prefer to lay low during certain holidays.
Ah, Halloween, that time of year when jack-o’-lanterns, candied apples and couple’s costumes put in an appearance. We recently asked our readers if they plan on winning a hottest couple award this weekend, and we were surprised by the lack of enthusiasm…
- I’m skipping Halloween this year: 39%
- No, we prefer to wear separate costumes: 24%
- I’m single, so my costume is all mine!: 24%
- My BF and I are still undecided: 8%
- Yes, we can’t wait to go out!: 5%