Poll Result: You Aren’t a Yoga Fanatic
A recent poll shows a lack of interest in the discipline-oriented exercise.
If you were to walk into a room full of people and utter the word “yoga”, chances are that you would either be disregarded, or praised. It seems most of our readers fall somewhere in between the two…
- I try to squeeze in a few classes a month: 26%
- I tried it, but it’s not for me: 23%
- No thanks, I’m allergic to people who say “namaste.”: 23%
- I have a yoga DVD sitting next to my TV…unopened: 19%
- Yes, I think I have an addiction!: 9%