Python: Slutty or Sexy?
Python prints are a hot trend this fall. Will you wear it or diss it?
We’ve been seeing celebs like Vanessa Hudgens wear slithery python on the red carpet. Now we’re seeing the print in stores. Are you digging it or does it make you itchy? Can you wear a snake print and look classy, not trashy?
Check out this round-up of python looks for fall and then decide for yourself if it’s hot or not.
1. Rebecca Taylor snake print maxi dress ($195, neimanmarcus.com)
2. Maggie Ward python embossed leather shorts ($132.50, shopbop.com)
3. Blake snake print fitted dress ($29.90, windsorstore.com)
4. Snake print mini tube skirt ($27.44, us.asos.com)
5. 2b animal print sequin top ($24.95, bebe.com)
6. Edun reversible printed jacket ($119.40, bloomingdales.com)
7. Equipment signature printed silk chiffon shirt ($220, net-a-porter.com)
8. Bleach python top ($150, us.allsaints.com)
9. Yves Saint Laurent python print skirt ($525, mytheresa.com)
10. BCBG Max Azria Dean snake printed belted cardigan ($138.60. lordandtaylor.com)
More slithery, snaky things up next!