16. A real friend will volunteer to come over and take care of your kitty while you’re on vacation. A fake friend will suggest a cat-sitter.
17. A real friend can laugh now about the fights you’ve had in the past. A fake friend harbors resentment — you know what we’re talking about.
18. A real friend sends you links to articles she knows you’ll love, or that reminds her or fun time you’ve had together. A fake friend only forwards you those passive-aggressive chain-letter emails!
19. A real friend would rather stab her eyes out than flirt with your boyfriend. A fake friend will laugh, “It’s all in good fun!”
20. A fake friend is someone in your heart you know you wouldn’t miss if you never saw her again. A real friend? She’s the one you hope will grow old with you so you can be crazy little old ladies playing gin rummy and drinking martinis together!
Tell us: Who’s your best friend?