Spa Week: Where Celebrites like Oprah, Zac Efron and Kristen Bell Go to Spa
We’ve got the spas where celebs like Eva Longoria, Chuck Norris (yes, really!) and Jay-Z get beautified!
-Michelle Joni Lapidos
Spa Week is almost here, and if you ever wanted to run into Oprah, Chuck Norris or Jessica Simpson at the spa, now is the time.
During Spa Week this spring, April 16-22, you can book thousands of luxurious treatments for just $50 across the country. We’ve got the inside scoop on which Spa Week spas the celebs love and trust, and also the $50 Spa Week treatments that we “regular people” can afford.
The time to book your Spa Week treatments is now! Quick–before Zac Efron takes the last appointment.
What’s one of Oprah‘s favorite things? Regular eyebrow waxing at Mireille’s Studio. The billionaire keeps her brows media mogul-ready with routine waxing. Don’t miss your chance to get the Oprah treatment, too. You could try:
• Microdermabrasion Treatment for face and neck
• Full Face Wax
Real men get facials. While Chuck Norris may solve problems with a swift roundhouse kick to the face, he saves his face with facials at The Face Place. Chuck Norris gets facials to keep cucumbers cool. You could try:
• Magic Microderm Treatment–Smooths and refines, great for fine lines
• Glycolic Medical Peel Fabulous Exfoliation– Get rid of that dull tired look
Teenage stars, former teenage stars and stars who play teenagers, all go to Treats For The Face to keep as smooth as a baby. Miley Cyrus, Drew Barrymore, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, and Zac Efron all have visited the spa for a variety of waxing services and to shop at the boutique. You could try:
• Eyelash Perm including Lash Tinting
• Bikini Wax, including Playboy, Brazilian, or Completely Bare
• 55 Min A-List Facial with Radiant Fruit Peel Mask
There’s no forgetting Kristen Bell with her radiant skin, thanks to one Beverly Hills hot spot. Verabella Skin is dishing up three skin repair treatments to get you ready for your close up. You could try:
• 50 Min The Instant Lift: A Non-Surgical Face Lift
• 50 Min Crystal-Free Micro-Diamond-Brasion
• 50 Min Organic Skin-a-Peel from our Peel Bar Menu
Eva Longoria and Jessica Simpson both get the Oxygen Spray and Infusion treatments at Lea Advanced Skincare on the regular. You’ll feel like the paparazzi is following you too after you get VIP skin. You can try:
- 50 Min Ultra Sonic Cleansing Facial with LED Panel Lights
- 50 Min Oxygen Spray and Infusion Treatment
- 50 Min Oxygen Spray with LED Panel Lights
Jaime King, Joy Bryant, and Gillian Jacobs have all gotten their vixen paws groomed at ELLE Spa. Now you can channel your inner bombshell and get the spa’s essential manicure and pedicure. You could try:
• 50 Min ELLE SPA Essential Manicure and Pedicure
• Shampoo, Cut and Blowdry
Working with mummies and all that dust will leave your skin feeling dead. Rachel Weisz unwraps fresh skin at Joanna Vargas with The Power Peel Facial. You could try:
• 60 Min Tone Up, Lymphatic Drainage, Muscle Toning and Skin Tightening
• 50 Min The Power Peel, an Organic Resurfacing Treatment
99 problems but their skin ain’t one. Superstars like Jay-Z, Usher and Eva Mendez flock to Skin by Mamie to stay looking fresh. You could try:
• 60 Min Springtime Fare Anti-Aging Dry Skin Facial
• 60 Min Spring Break Facial with extractions
• 60 Min April Madness Hydrating Facial
The TV show What Would You Do? has its awkward and tense moments. Host John Quinones relaxes with the 50 Min Unique Massage form U Boutique and why wouldn’t you too?
• 50 Min Unique Massage
• 50 Min SkinCeuticals Micropeel Facial
• Room to Groom Brazilian or Bikini and Brow Wax Combo
Check SpaWeek for all the specials that will happen nationally during the event.
Tell us: what would you do if you bumped into a celeb at a spa?
Michelle Joni Lapidos is a social media innovator and spa guru living in New York City. With a background in fashion and editorial, she’s now the social media director at Spa Week, home of the famous biannual $50 spa treatments, and editor of Spa Week Daily.