Spring Trend Alert: Nautical Jewelry
This cute spring trend can add a little “sumpin’ sumpin” to any outfit.
One of the biggest trends for spring is the nautical look. Oh, let’s be honest, we see it every spring. But this spring it’s bigger than ever. Thing is, you don’t want to look like any moment you’re going to start talking about f’oc’sles and spars. Adding a nautical themed bracelet or necklace to any outfit, including jeans and a tee is an easy way to be on point without looking like you’re heading off to a regatta.
Check out our 10 picks.
1. Betsey Johnson in the Navy toggle bird bracelet ($45, zappos.com)
2. Tinley Road rope chain long necklace ($44, piperlime.com)
3. Ariel Gordon anchor link black bracelet ($85, maxandchloe.com)
4. Harajuku Lovers Sailor Girls Queen G anchor drop earrings ($25, zappos.com)
5. Knotted rope bracelet ($29.99, coldwatercreek.com)