Steal Anne Hathaway’s Vogue Cover Look
5 easy steps to create a glamorous updo for your next party.
Actress Anne Hathaway looks positively regal on the November cover of Vogue! Celebrity stylist Oribe created her look for the shoot. He says, “The look we were going for was Audrey Hepburn-inspired hair that was soft and easy. The shoot was very Parisian. It was shot in Paris with grown up, sophisticated clothes and I referenced Alexandre de Paris and the coiffed, beautiful hair he was known for.”
Here’s how you can easily re-create this hairstyle at home.
1. Begin by blowing hair out, keeping its natural texture.
2. Then, for added texture, spray Oribe’s Soft lacquer heat styling spray ($42, ronrobinson.com) all over your hair. Then use a 1- inch curling iron to curl the entire head. Then brush the curls out.
3. Spray Oribe’s Dry texturizing spray ($39, ronrobinson.com) at the roots to get great texture when putting your hair up. After you’ve used the product, pull your hair up as if you’re putting it into a ponytail, then twist it into itself and secure with a good hairpin or two.
4. Don’t let it get too formal looking. Push the hair around, pin it and tailor it to your face.
5. Spray hair with Oribe Superfine strong hairspray ($34, ronrobinson.com) to keep it in place. Now you’re done and ready to go out and have a fabulous time!
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.