Stop Missing Missoni! We’ve Got Fun, Sexy Zig-Zag Items for You!
These Missoni-inspired pieces will make you forget the stuff in that store. You know, the one that starts with the letter “T”.
Though Missoni for Target was a debacle (I’m still waiting for my order), it inspired in us a lust for all things zig-zag. Fashion forward, smart Bettys know that the zig and the zag can be just as chic when it doesn’t have the crazy price tag that can go with it. We’ve rounded up 10 of the best pieces that’ll add a dash of zig-zag cool to your fall and winter wardrobe.
1. River Island zig-zag fringed kimono jacket ($87.30, us.asos.com). Chilly gals can take refuge under this cozy kimono.
2. Zig-zag tweed editor pant ($79.90, express.com). Black and white is totally trendy this fall.
3. Zigzag print charmeuse dress ($29.80, charlotterusse.com). Get pattern happy with this eye popping dress.
4. Zig zag hot short ($17.80, forever21.com). We can’t wait to go boho chic in these knitted shorts.
5. Zig-zag knit vest ($19.97, nyandcompany.com). We have a vested interest in adding this little number to our work gear.
6. Almost Famous V-neck short sleeve zig-zag striped top ($19.99, macys.com). Style up your causal wear with an attention-grabbing V-neck.
Super cute accessories up next!