Swimsuits for Every Body Type
Sizzle this summer with these hot bathing suits.
You are a showstopper! Break necks on the beach this summer by strolling through the sand in the perfect swimsuit. Pair an amazing swimsuit that compliments your frame with daiquiris, a large sun hat, and glamorous sunglasses and the hotties on the beach will really be in for a summer treat. Whether you’re curvaceously tempting like Pam Anderson, tall like Gwyneth Paltrow, or a short dose of gorgeousness like Eva Longoria, pear shaped like Kim Kardashian, or curvy like Kelly Clarkson, we’ve rounded up the best swimsuits to flaunt your most attractive assets.
You might be short, but if you follow Carrie Underwood’s example, you will be a firecracker this summer. Be bold in a bikini, especially string, since it can be adjusted if you are a little overweight. Pair bold pattern tops with a neutral bottom to elongate your legs and you will be beach ready!
1. Striped Ruffled Bikini ($10.80 bikini top, $9.80 bottom, forever21.com). With the ruffles and higher-rise bikini bottom, this might be a petite girl’s best friend.
2. Beach Sexy gold coral bandeau bikini ($18, top, $18 bottom, victoriassecret.com). A bold patterned top with a similar bottom is beach paradise.
3. Maya Swimwear yellow C29 triangle top with B14 regular signature cut bottom ($129.00, b14bikinis.com). Be on full-front display in this explosive number.
Swimsuit season might not be a favorite of the curvy girl. As a curvaceous vixen, I completely understand. But, don’t be afraid of the beach this summer! With these swimsuits, you will be a knockout. Tankinis are your friend. Wear bright colored swimsuits with ruffles or other obvious accessories to distract from the areas you are uncomfortable with. Find swimsuits with tummy control and you will be a bombshell like Kelly Clarkson on the sandy shores this summer.
1. Monaco fuchsia ruched swimsuit ($130.00, monifc.com). Ruching, color, and glam? Oooh, la, la, la, that’s hot!
2. Catalina draped swimsuit ($148.00, monifc.com). A bold color with a cowl draws attention to the ta-tas. Flaunt what you have.
3. Metallic one-shoulder swimsuit ($59.94,oldnavy.com). Wear this and you will be golden – literally!
Pear or apple shaped? Tall? We’ve got swimsuits for you up next!