The 10 Weirdest Hello Kitty Items Ever Made!
From vibrators to guns, some people have a strange sense of humor when it comes to Hello Kitty.
Most of us are guilty of owning a sizable stash of Hello Kitty stuff –stickers, pens, mirrors, and stuffed dolls, anyone? And though we know the Internet is like a goldmine for weird merch, we never expected we’d find this cute little cat’s face on some of it! We can’t tell you why the following pieces exist, but we can warn you that these 10 Hello Kitty items would make any whisker-wearing fan girl cringe. Get ready to enter the kitty Twilight Zone!
1. Hello Kitty wig ($379, etsy.com).We can’t even don a regular costume wig for a few hours without itching, so it’s nearly impossible to imagine ever stepping out in this monstrosity!
2. Sucking the Kitty print ($18, etsy.com). You know the adage, what some people think is art, others….well you get the idea.
3. Hello Kitty personal vibrating massager ($19.99, amazon.com). We’ve seen everything from baby Jesus butt plugs to alien flesh lights, but for some reason, this just seems kind of creepy to us.
4. Hello Kitty panda footed pajamas ($39.50, hottopic.com). It’s Hello Kitty, it’s a panda. No, it’s Hello Kitty. No, it’s a panda. Um, we’re confused.
5. Hello Kitty sexy men’s boxers ($19.99, amazon.com).We were slightly disturbed by Hello Kitty thongs floating around the web, but we kind of think that these boxers might make us giggle instead of getting us in the mood.
A Hello Kitty gun, music videos and more up next!