3. HoMedics SoundSpa Portable Sound Machine ($19.97, walmart.com)
If you can’t quiet your mind or your sleeping quarters, a noise machine with soothing sounds like this one from HoMedics may be just what you need to doze off in peace. It features an auto-off timer and calming sounds such as ocean, summer night, rain, rain forest, waterfall and heartbeat.
4. “Sleep” Lavender Vanilla Aromatherapy Concentrated Room Spray ($5, bathandbodyworks.com)
The scent of lavender reduces stress and is often recommended to those who suffer from insomnia. Just a spray or two of this lavender room spray, and you’re bedroom will become a sleep oasis.
5. Sleep Better Signature Collection Ambient Comfort Mattress Pad ($45.75 and up, amazon.com)
There’s nothing worse than sleeping on a lumpy, bumpy or hard mattress. This mattress pad not only feels like you’re sleeping on a cloud, but it has been clinically shown to improve sleep, reduce pain, and regulate your body temperature.
6. Wrinkle-Free Satin Luxury Sheets ($29.99, jcpenney.com)
Personally, I swear by satin sheets. Not only do they feel silky and luxurious against my skin (which makes me so excited to go to sleep), but they’re also a beauty secret of the stars!
7. BioSense Memory Foam Classic Pillow with Better Than Down Cover ($79.95, brookstone.com)
This hypoallergenic, ventilated pillow from Brookstone contains Memory Foam, which conforms to your head, neck and shoulders for comfortable, cloud-like support all night long.