5. He’s given Sarah Palin tons of ammunition in her campaign against the liberal media.
Back in June, he got into a war of words with the former Alaska governor after he joked that the most difficult thing about her trip to New York was keeping her teenage daughter away from Luv Gov Eliot Spitzer. Sarah Palin took exception to him making jokes with sexual undertones at her 14-year-old daughter’s expense. And in the light of his romps with a 34-year-old, Dave, 62, is looking more than a little like a dirty old man.
4. He thought he wouldn’t get caught.
Really? In this day and age? Oh Dave, we have thought you many things, but naïve wasn’t one of them.
3. He’s given Jay Leno a reason to feel superior.
It didn’t take long for Dave’s fellow late-night hosts to take aim. Leading the pack was Jay Leno, who noted on Friday night that Dave’s alleged blackmailer, Robert “Joe” Halderman, had worked for 48 Hours, and added, “At least it wasn’t a producer from To Catch a Predator.” He then concluded, “I’m happy to say that I’ve never had a sexual relationship with any of my staff members.” Note to Jay, there’s nothing worse than a smug goody two-shoes.
2. He hurt his wife and child with his actions.
His son, Harry, is 6 — just old enough to get taunted at school.
1. Now he has made us feel creeped-out by thinking of him having sex.
Ewwwwwwwww! We prefer to see David Letterman as a curmudgeon than a Casanova.