If you are in a couple…
1.The whole nine yards. Get dressed up and go out to a fancy restaurant. Send chocolates, flowers and gifts and do it up! The best part is in this digital age you can do it all in a jiffy from your phone…m.bing.com puts everything you need in your area at your fingertips.
2. Plan a romantic weekend get-a-way to a B&B.
3. Do a wine or whisky tasting together.
4. Customize your love; buy M&M’s with both your initials on it, make a couples photo album, have the restaurant write a love message on your dessert, send a singing telegram, take her/him to place where you first met.
5. Look up local chefs in your area and have someone else cook for the night
6. Host a couple’s game night with food and wine.
7. Give back together. Volunteer together at your local soup kitchen, walk the dogs at the humane society, or clean out your closets for charity.
8. Babysit for a couple who you know needs a romantic night out more than you two.
9. For the stressed couple – have a spa night. Massages, manicures/pedicure, facials.
10. For the active couple – hire a trainer, take a romantic hike or bike ride.
11. For the busy couple – order in and turn off all electronics for the night (i.e. blackberries, TV’s, computers) and just enjoy one another’s company.
12. For long distance couples – Send a cute care package to your significant other filled with all their favorite things to show how much you care. Video chatting is also a fun way to stay connected. Wear something fancy to make this chat extra special for Valentine’s Day.
13. For the couple apart on business – Leave a sweet note and bottle of wine with the concierge, send flowers or leave a gift certificate for a massage at the hotel spa.
14. For the married couple – Book a stay-cation. Check out deals for hotel rooms in your town for the night and literally get away.
Authors of Flirtexting, Debra Goldstein and Olivia Baniuszewicz have teamed up with Bing to offer tips for planning the perfect Valentine’s Day. Here is their Top 10 list of fun activities to do that day if you’re single or if you’re in a relationship… For more tips from Debra and Olivia or to purchase the book, visit Bing.com or m.bing.com on your mobile phone.