Video: Secrets of Bridal Beauty from Red Door Spa’s Lindsay Ebbin
The celebrity makeup artist dishes on runway to reality beauty looks and more!
Backstage at a recent bridal show, Lindsay Ebbins, the National Makeup Director for Red Door Spas was working his magic on the models. Lindsay knows glamour. He’s worked on super models for runway, video, commercials and magazines.
Below is a photo of some of the cool beauty products he gets to play with every day!
Lindsay was kind enough to reveal the secrets for glorious skin, bridal beauty how-to’s and much more.
Here are some of his tips:
1. Prep your skin with a primer so your makeup lasts longer.
2. Skin care is the most important step in any beauty regimen. Take care of your skin first, then worry about beauty products.
3. Brides can start prepping their skin with a beauty regimen 6-8 weeks before the wedding to ensure that they look their best on their big day.
4. Use a great eye cream at least one month before the wedding-even if you’ve never used an eye cream before to make sure you look good.
5. Use a contour brush, a fluff brush and a blender brush when applying eye shadows. Blender brushes work in creases, contour brushes for dark colors and fluff for lighter colors.
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.