4. Do a little something special: You don’t have to cook an eight course meal to impress your man. Set the mood with subtle turn-ons like scented candles, lingerie, or a cocktail ready for him when he comes home. “Normally my girlfriend and I are so busy the evening plans are always just something kind of low key, but once in a while I come home and she’s just watching TV with a sexy negligee on, and made me a little snack: I know what’s up, and it doesn’t feel overwhelming and pressured like a full on dinner with candles and romantic music. Her subtle effort is a big turn on,” says Claude from Dallas.
- Finally! Clean Products for Your Home and Your Cat
- Tackle Your Cold Sore Head-on With This One Solution
- CONTEST! Nobiyo™ Freshwear is Helping You Bring Back Your Confidence!
- So, what if? Good Behavior, Living by Your Rules!
- Divorce: From Chaos to Tranquility
- Get Brighter, Smoother Looking Skin in 1 Week! (Seriously!)
- Your New Favorite Chicken Enchiladas (with gluten-free and grain-free tortillas!)
- How to Know If You’re Ready to Settle Down (Expert Advice Ahead!)