4. Do a little something special: You don’t have to cook an eight course meal to impress your man. Set the mood with subtle turn-ons like scented candles, lingerie, or a cocktail ready for him when he comes home. “Normally my girlfriend and I are so busy the evening plans are always just something kind of low key, but once in a while I come home and she’s just watching TV with a sexy negligee on, and made me a little snack: I know what’s up, and it doesn’t feel overwhelming and pressured like a full on dinner with candles and romantic music. Her subtle effort is a big turn on,” says Claude from Dallas.
- Trend Alert! Wear White All Year Long
- Comfort During that Time of the Month
- The IT Nail Polishes for Fall
- Is Happiness a Choice?
- 5 Biggest First-Time Sex Mistakes
- 5 Ways a Bad Relationship Can Make You Sick
- I Love That I Can Be 'The Cool Mom' with Capri Sun (While Still Being a Healthy Mom!)
- Back To School Savings and WIN $100 Amex Gift Card!
- Defending Our Sisters