4. Do a little something special: You don’t have to cook an eight course meal to impress your man. Set the mood with subtle turn-ons like scented candles, lingerie, or a cocktail ready for him when he comes home. “Normally my girlfriend and I are so busy the evening plans are always just something kind of low key, but once in a while I come home and she’s just watching TV with a sexy negligee on, and made me a little snack: I know what’s up, and it doesn’t feel overwhelming and pressured like a full on dinner with candles and romantic music. Her subtle effort is a big turn on,” says Claude from Dallas.
- Help! My Teeth are Turning One Ugly Yellow!!
- 22 Perfect Gift Ideas For Mother's Day
- 5 Ways to Refresh and Achieve Inner Success
- How to Get Sexy Legs for Spring (and Summer!)
- 6 Girly Presents to Buy Yourself for Mother's Day (OK, They'd Make Great Gifts for Other People Too)
- 5 Steps to a Safe Pedicure
- Why Laughter Is the Best Medicine