4. Do a little something special: You don’t have to cook an eight course meal to impress your man. Set the mood with subtle turn-ons like scented candles, lingerie, or a cocktail ready for him when he comes home. “Normally my girlfriend and I are so busy the evening plans are always just something kind of low key, but once in a while I come home and she’s just watching TV with a sexy negligee on, and made me a little snack: I know what’s up, and it doesn’t feel overwhelming and pressured like a full on dinner with candles and romantic music. Her subtle effort is a big turn on,” says Claude from Dallas.
- 3 Steps to Ready Your Closet for Your New Spring Wardrobe!
- Great Relationship or Great Sex: Which Would You Choose?
- Target Cartwheel Review + Your Chance to Win $1,000 Target Giftcard®
- How to Buy a Bra (You're Probably Doing it Wrong!)
- The Emotions of Fertility: You're Not Alone
- Dessert... for Breakfast?
- Road Test: Klix Makeup Brushes
- Dress for Your Body Type: Work It at The Office!
- Should You Have Sex with Your Ex?
Inside the multimillion-dollar vitamin hoax. — The Daily Beast
Uh oh - if Plan B fails, what's Plan C? — The Daily Beast
The only guide to highlighting and contouring you'll ever need. — YouBeauty