4. Do a little something special: You don’t have to cook an eight course meal to impress your man. Set the mood with subtle turn-ons like scented candles, lingerie, or a cocktail ready for him when he comes home. “Normally my girlfriend and I are so busy the evening plans are always just something kind of low key, but once in a while I come home and she’s just watching TV with a sexy negligee on, and made me a little snack: I know what’s up, and it doesn’t feel overwhelming and pressured like a full on dinner with candles and romantic music. Her subtle effort is a big turn on,” says Claude from Dallas.
- 5 Ways to RePhresh and Achieve Inner Success
- Boost Your Radiance With These 5 Uplifting Tips
- Win a Family Day Pass for the Brand New Killington Adventure Center!
- 5 Ways to Host the Perfect Outdoor BBQ
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 5 Ways to Maintain Your Bikini Body and Stay Motivated This Summer
- The Complete Guide to Update Your Bar Cart For Summer