4. Do a little something special: You don’t have to cook an eight course meal to impress your man. Set the mood with subtle turn-ons like scented candles, lingerie, or a cocktail ready for him when he comes home. “Normally my girlfriend and I are so busy the evening plans are always just something kind of low key, but once in a while I come home and she’s just watching TV with a sexy negligee on, and made me a little snack: I know what’s up, and it doesn’t feel overwhelming and pressured like a full on dinner with candles and romantic music. Her subtle effort is a big turn on,” says Claude from Dallas.
- How to Find Comfort in Your Own Skin
- The Best Ways to Prepare a Healthy Lunchbox For This Back to School Season
- Boost Your Radiance With These 5 Uplifting Tips
- Our Favorite Crooner is Back!
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- Trade Your Way to the Perfect Fashion Fix with Little Black Bag
- 5 Ways to Refresh and Achieve Inner Success