4. Do a little something special: You don’t have to cook an eight course meal to impress your man. Set the mood with subtle turn-ons like scented candles, lingerie, or a cocktail ready for him when he comes home. “Normally my girlfriend and I are so busy the evening plans are always just something kind of low key, but once in a while I come home and she’s just watching TV with a sexy negligee on, and made me a little snack: I know what’s up, and it doesn’t feel overwhelming and pressured like a full on dinner with candles and romantic music. Her subtle effort is a big turn on,” says Claude from Dallas.
- Go From Day To Night With These 3 Pieces
- Pack Chic, Pack Smart: 7 Holiday Travel Essentials No Betty Should Leave Home Without
- Your New Favorite Holiday Look + $100 Giveaway!
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- Intro to Sexting: 7 Rules to Follow Before You Hit ‘Send’
- INFOGRAPHIC: Relationships 101 – Or, Getting Back to Basics
- How to Stay Fit Over the Holidays