4. Do a little something special: You don’t have to cook an eight course meal to impress your man. Set the mood with subtle turn-ons like scented candles, lingerie, or a cocktail ready for him when he comes home. “Normally my girlfriend and I are so busy the evening plans are always just something kind of low key, but once in a while I come home and she’s just watching TV with a sexy negligee on, and made me a little snack: I know what’s up, and it doesn’t feel overwhelming and pressured like a full on dinner with candles and romantic music. Her subtle effort is a big turn on,” says Claude from Dallas.
- The Complete Guide to Update Your Bar Cart For Summer
- 5 Ways to Maintain Your Bikini Body and Stay Motivated This Summer
- Why Laughter Is the Best Medicine
- NY Chic City Style vs LA Cool Style
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- 7 Tips for Moving In Together ... Without Going Broke
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?