Will You Be Doin’ Dots This Fall?
Polka dots seem to be one of fall’s big trends. Do you likey or loathe it?
While I don’t remember seeing tons of polka dots on the fall runways (who knows, I might have been recuperating from being slammed on my way into the tents), dots are everywhere. Personally I don’t mind a dot or two. They’re kinda fun and retro. However, I’ve always thought of dots as either a spring item (worn sparingly) or something that only looks fab on Minnie Mouse.
Now I’m hearing dots are where it’s at. They’re the new whoop-de-do next to color blocking. (That’s something we can tackle next week, ‘kay?)
Let’s take a gander at a few of the dotted offerings for spring fall.
1. Polka dot knit top ($19.80, forever21.com)
2. Polka dot tie front cardigan ($18.99. charlotterusse.com)
3. Lanvin polka dot fine knit wool cardigan ($1870, net-a-porter.com)
4. Tara Jarmon navy silk dress with polka dots ($585, stylebop.com)
5. Vero Moda long sleeve polka mini dress ($54.89, us.asos.com)
6. Marc Jacobs polka dot jacquard dress ($1850, bergdorfgoodman.com)
Dot tops, dot shoes, dots, dots, dots up next!