Now six years later, I am still a proud American Express Card Member. (And yes, I have grown up and moved on from using my father’s emergency credit card.) As an adult, I use my Amex for everything; shopping, groceries, travel, you name it! And, I’m especially excited to share the amazing benefits of the new Amex Offers. If you haven’t heard about this, you’re going to freak!
Amex Offers are curated for me by American Express based on where I’ve shopped in the past and my current location. It’s great that no matter where I am, Amex gives me highly relevant and interesting offers from brands I love that are actually useful and that I will use immediately to save money. Plus, AmexOffers.com makes it super easy to get savings every time I shop! I can either use my American Express online account ID to log in and get offers right in my account dashboard – all I have to do is click on ‘Save Offer’ to save the offer to my Card. Or, I can easily and securely connect my Amex Card to social networks like Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and TripAdvisor to save offers to my Card right in those places. Then, I just have to spend with my Card like I normally would at the merchant and I see the savings add up as statement credits on my bill. With Amex Offers, I love not having to clip coupons or remember codes – it’s so easy! Card Members have saved over $90 million with Amex Offers… go get your piece of the pie! With back to school right around the corner, you’re not going to want to miss out on some of American Express’ great offers. A few notable ones include:
- JCPenney, Spend $50, get $10 back (7/21-9/2/2014)
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Spend $25, get $5 back (7/28-9/2/2014)
- Whole Foods, Spend $75, get $10 back (7/21-9/30/2014)
- Dollar Tree, Spend $101, get $20 back (7/21-9/2/2014)
- EBags, Spend $50, get $10 back (7/28-8/31/2014)
- SportsAuthority, Spend $50, get $10 back (7/28-8/31/2014)
And the list goes on! Now, here’s one last amazing piece, by answering this question: What do you like most about AMEX Offers? You will automatically be entered to win a $100 Amex gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#AmexOffers” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/4-9/1.
Be sure to visit the Amex Offers brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!