1. Simply Vera Vera Wang watercolor tank ($28, kohls.com).
Celebrate the American spirit –and your amazing fashion sense—with an on-trend watercolor tank. Pair it with a flouncy blue skirt for a Fourth of July date with your beau.
2. Starry Eyed denim shorts ($13.99, forever21.com).
You’ll be a starry eyed surprise in this pair of beachy patterned shorts. Wear ‘em with a red-and-white-striped bikini top to make a splash at your BFF’s pool party.
3. Fit and flare polka dotted dress ($45, shopsosie.com).
Sweet spots will perfect your Fourth of July garden party look. Plus, you’ll be able to re-wear this playful frock everywhere from the office to the coffee shop. Let’s hear it for the red, white, and blue!
4. Party Skirts poppy red skirt ($195, skotapparel.com).
If a Fourth of July soirée is in order, there’s nothing more party perfect than this flouncy silk skirt.
5. White multi firecracker pucker back bikini ($87.99, amiclubwear.com).
Take the stars and stripes to the beach…on an itsy-bitsy bikini, of course!
6. One of a Kind No 1 Rockstar tee ($48, boy-meets-girl-usa.myshopify.com).
A casual night spent watching the fireworks calls for a cozy picnic blanket, canvas kicks, and this airy tee.
7. Scallop tunic dress ($63, a-thread.com).
Entertain guests in a short ‘n sweet scallop tunic dress. Slip on red peep toe pumps and break out your best cocktail recipe for a celebration you’ll never forget.
Up next: Adorable accessories!