I’m excited to share with you a post today that’s all about staying confident even when you’re battling a cold sore. Some of my closest friends are cold sore sufferers and I know the toll they take on their confidence. That’s why they turn to Abreva® at the very first sign of their cold sore to heal it fast! Read below to discover simple ways you can keep your confidence high.
On one hand, I am loving winter season because I have to say that for the first time in years, we are having a great ski season in California. It is fantastic to ski in our record number of powdered inches, but I am always out of my workout rhythm during the winter months
On the other hand, I do find it a very stressful time as there is something about the winter months that makes it challenging to balance my work and family responsibilities or should I add, family obligations.
There is something about winter that just makes everything harder. This year, the stress brought me my very first cold sore. This is particularly bad for me because I speak and give presentations as part of how I make my living and I just don’t feel like myself. Then there is that few extra pounds on my body coupled with a very unattractive cold sore on my lip.
What’s a girl to do?
I know what I have to do about the pounds on my body, but the cold sore? I called my best friend, Camille, in New York, as she always has the perfect remedy – for everything.
Camille said, “Get Abreva® – period.” So, I did.
Off to the drug store I went, and bought the Abreva® Cream and then I follow the following simple tips to help keep my confidence high!
1) Cover your cold sore with cosmetics such as lipstick, maybe applied over Abreva® Cream.
2) Exercise, exercise, exercise (cold sores can be related to stress so make sure you take a walk, go for a run, do yoga, get to the gym or do some home based exercises);
3) Breathe fresh air; and/or
4) Hang out with a friend for girls’ night and laugh up a storm.
You could Knock out your cold sore in 2.5 days*.
Only Abreva® can do it, when you treat at the first sign**. Try Abreva® Cream during your next cold sore! Click here to learn more about Abreva® cream.
*Median healing time 4.1 days. 25% of users healed in 2.5 days.
Among Over-the-counter products
So, have you ever tried Abreva® and what have the results been? Comment here and the most creative story will win a $100 Visa Gift Card!!!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/8/16 – 3/13/16.
Be sure to visit the Abreva® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!