Yep, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is here again! There’s a lot of eye candy going on; here are some of the best, most drool-worthy and inspiring images from days 1 & 2 for those of use who like to gaze at the pretty things from the comfort of our couches.
1. OPI did the nails for the luxe, hip and colorful Candela show. Love the beauty looks and want all the skirts. Now. All the prettys:
2. Uzo for NARS Cosmetics created the beauty look for Tanya Taylor. Quoth she: “The look is so refined and chic – beautiful, polished skin with luminous cheeks, and a matte nude lip. The key to this look is really a sculpted and defined brow to give an air of sophistication. It was important to create a look that balanced the color and prints in the collection.”
We’re digging the luminous nude look and the steal-worthy clothes. Stand-out beauty products: Tashkent Pure Matte Lipstick, NARSskin Optimal Brightening Concentrate and Metallic Rose Peach side of Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow:
3. WHAT’S THAT YOU SAY? WHAT’S FASHION WEEK WITHOUT SOME STAR-GAZING? OK, here you go: Celebs like Selita Ebanks, Estelle, Lauriana Mae, Giuliana Rancic, and Heidi Klum crowded the front row at BCBGMAXAZRIA. What I want to know is … WHAT’S IN THE GIFT BAGS, GUYS? Also: check out Guiliana’s new ‘do and Heidi’s FIERCE LONG DARK NAILZ.
Here’s a peek at what they got to watch meander down the BCBGMAXAZRIA runway: pure swoony-ness…
5. Everyone looked like they were having a blast backstage at Marissa Webb’s first ever runway show. Maybe it’s that beautiful makeup designed by Bobbi Brown resident makeup artist, Cassandra Garcia (THAT CORAL LIP WINS ALL OF FASHION WEEK SO FAR!). Or because they got to wear not only Marissa Webb’s luxurious, glam punk designs, but stunning pieces from the Yael Sonia Fine Jewelry ‘Rock Collection’. Bonus: Play spot the Alyssa Milano in the gif below!
Photo credit: Billy Farrell Agency
6. TADASHI SHOJI WILL YOU MARRY ME?
butter LONDON Global Colour Ambassador Katie Hughes created the nails for Shoji’s dreamy runway. The details: butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Yummy Mummy with butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Hen Party layered on top. Katie completed the look with the butter LONDON Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat. Regardez:
7. Richard Chai is making me see
red coral. I know that the new Pantone color from Spring 2014 is “dazzling blue” but this coral, I love. Chai of course had more than coral in his color story but these pieces just make me do a spring-like happy dance:
What catches your eye the most?