Woman to Women
Get a Grip
5 Questions to Ask Yourself to Stay on Track
-Mary Beth Sammons
When stress and anxiety threaten to take you off the track of your dreams and ambitions, it’s time to do a stress sendoff. If you’re determined to stay true to yourself this summer and not get sidetracked, here are five questions that will help you rev up your energy and put the pizzazz back into your life.
1. On weeding out negative thoughts. Is this useful?
2. On reframing. What’s good about this situation?
3. On finding meaning. How can I give value in this situation?
4. On lowering stress. Am I taking this too seriously?
5. On finding balance. Will this matter five years from now?
Read more on beliefnet.com.