Great looking skin isn’t just about using the right lotions and potions (though those can certainly help!). It’s about living a life that fosters your own health and beauty, and one of the reasons I really like the Simple Skincare brand is their understanding and embracing of this holistic approach to skincare. That’s the impetus behind their Twitter party (PAR-TAY!), when the Simple Advisory Board experts , along with the CVS Beauty Club, will be on Twitter @SimpleSkincare to answer your skincare, health and wellness questions, Wednesday May 29th from 1 – 2 p.m. EST. And of course, I’ll be there, chiming in too, tweeting from @aprilhussar, along with other editors on the BettyConfidential twitter, @bettybuzz. We told you it’s a PAR-TAY!
Oh and yes there are awesome PRIZES (you had to ask?)! Using the #SimpleSAB hashtag, you can ask specific q’s about your skin or just get some useful lifestyle tips for skin-friendly living. And you’ll automatically be entered to win one of 25 amazeballs prize-packs (see below).
Simple Advisory Board members at your service during the party include…
- Dermatologist Dr. Debra Luftman, who will give you the best skincare product and routine advice.
- Psychodermatologist Dr. Josie Howard, who will tell you why relaxation is so important for your skin.
- To whip your body into summer fighting shape we have fitness expert, Kacy Duke who trains some of the most famous bodies in Hollywood.
- Of course, exercising and eating healthy go hand in hand, and Simple Advisory Board Nutritionist Ellie Krieger can tell you what to eat for healthy skin.
- Like most of us, you probably don’t stop your morning routine at moisturizer. Makeup is an important part of feeling good about yourself and Hollywood make up artist Gita Bass knows all the latest trends, and tried and true tips you should swear by.
Even if your question isn’t exactly skin related, we still want you to ask because we believe that everything you do will eventually show on your skin!
To join the party and enter to win one of 25 gift bags containing full-size Simple Skincare products, fun items for holistic living, and a $50 AMEX gift card (YAHOO!) follow Simple Skincare @SimpleSkincare, @aprilhussar and @bettybuzz this Wednesday , May 29th from 1 – 2 p.m. Eastern Time, with #SimpleSAB hashtag.
See you there!
April Daniels Hussar is BettyConfidential’s Editorial Director and is a brand ambassador for Simple® Skincare. The views and opinions in this post are her own; visit www.facebook.com/SimpleSkincare to share your story on sensitive skin.