International Kissing Day is Saturday, July 6th, y’all! To celebrate, the dating site Zoosk just gave us the results of a survey they ran on kissing, and the findings are super fun (and revealing!) … Here are some of the best tidbits:
The most memorable on-screen smooches of summer 2013 are…
- 41% of Americans say Tony and Pepper’s lip lock in Iron Man 3 was the most memorable kiss among this summer’s blockbuster flicks.
- 23% of singles say Spock and Uhura in Star Trek Into the Darkness.
- 21% of singles say Alan and Cassie in The Hangover III shared the most memorable kiss of this summer’s blockbuster films.
The top 3 kissing songs are…
- “Could I Have This Kiss Forever” by Whitney Houston & Enrique Iglesias (21%)
- “A Kiss From A Rose” by Seal (17%)
- “Blow Me One Last Kiss” by Pink (12%)
The most romantic places to kiss are…
- On the beach (30%)
- In a car (23%)
- In front of a roaring fireplace (15%)
- On a carriage ride in New York’s Central Park (14%)
Open or Closed?
83% of singles prefer to kiss with their eyes closed!
And, the most memorable political kiss of the year?
59% of singles say the most memorable kiss in recent political history was President Obama kissing his wife on election night, beating out the famous passionate kiss Al Gore gave his wife Tipper at the Democratic National Convention (21%). (WELL NO DUH!)
Oh, and have you ever kissed a BAD KISSER? You’re not alone … so have 73% of all singles!
So, what do you think about the results of this survey? Are you going to be doing some kissing to celebrate on Saturday?!