Katie Holmes, Kristin Cavallari and Dita Von Teese’s Style Secret: Sneakers!
These celebs know the secret to happy feet—wear cute kicks!
We’ve all seen celebrities teetering on heels at red carpet events and when they’re out and about. But what do celebs like Katie Holmes, Kristin Cavallari and Dita Von Teese wear when they want comfort? Sneakers! Call ‘em kicks, tennies or plimsolls, these rubber-bottomed beauties are cute with anything—I mean, if Dita can pair ‘em with a retro looking romper–and they are adorb!
Here’s a round up of 10 sneakers that will make your feet go, “Aaah!”
1. Superga 2750 Classic sneaker ($75, lesters.com). Comes in 7 colors and has been spotted on Katie Holmes, Liv Tyler and Alexa Chung.
2. Keds Champion Originals ($40, kedstore.com). The one, the only, the orig casual kicks. Also worn by Kristin Cavallari.
3. Havaianas Urbis low sneaker ($58, us.havaianas.com). From the company that brought you super cute flip flops…super cute sneaks! They come in 6 fab colors too!
4. H&M laceless sneakers ($12.95, H&M stores nationwide). With the cute stripey inset, these coral colored kicks add sass to any outfit.
5. Bensimon Les Tennis Liberty sneakers ($86,96, us.asos.com). Flowers for your feet!
6. Boden Spotty sneakers ($58, bodenusa.com). Go girly with these dusty pink dotted cuties.
7. Converse Glitz slip on sneaker in silver ($19.48, target.com). Oh my! Who could resist sparkly, sequined sneakers?
8. Linney sneakers ($29.50, jackwills.com). Wouldn’t they be cute with lace anklets and a 50s style skirt?
9. Bellasox Dance in Aluminum ($65, corsocomoshoes.com). A little bit sneaker, a little bit jazz shoe and totally cute!
10. Nine West Alana sneaker lowrise ($44.99, 6pm.com). These retro runners in yellow will brighten up anything from a denim skirt to white jeans.
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.