Light Up Your Night! 7 Sparkling Pieces of Bling for New Year’s Eve
Get things off to a sparkling start this New Year’s Eve with these gorgeous, glittering accessories!
What’s New Year’s Eve without a little glitter? From watches to rings and from necklaces to belts, these seven accessories are sure to light up your night!
1. kate spade new york ‘lewit squares’ long pendant necklace ($98, shop.nordstrom.com). Hello, statement necklace!
2. Sparkly Soul headbands ($44 for three, shop.bettyconfidential.com). These gorgeous headbands will add a touch of glitter to your locks—and since they were developed by a marathon runner, you can be sure that they’ll stay put all night long!
3. Nina glitter clutch ($48, shop.nordstrom.com). Keep your essentials close by in a clutch as sparkly as the champagne you’re drinking.
4. Mabel Chong red seed earrings with blue topaz ($70, shop.bettyconfidential.com). Mabel Chong’s stunning jewelry combines rich colors, delicate craftsmanship, and a healthy dose of shine. With these earrings on, you’re sure to stay the center of attention throughout the night!
5. Fossil ‘Stella’ stainless steel watch ($115, fossil.com). 92 tiny, sparkling, multi-colored stones circle the silver-toned dial of this watch, adding a girly touch to a boyfriend-inspired timepiece. Perfect for counting down the final seconds of 2012!
6. Fina Ferenze ‘Big Stone’ belt ($38, shop.nordstrom.com). If you don’t have a statement belt in your wardrobe, now’s the time to snap one up! This shiny belt is the perfect way to add a little definition to tunics, dresses, and more.
7. Juicy Couture purple glass gem cocktail ring ($78, macys.com). Ooh la la! Pop some bubbly and party on with this shimmering purple cocktail ring.
Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s associate editor.