The top 10 behaviors good co-workers avoid
By: Melissa Harvison
- Talking on the phone constantly about personal issues.
- Sucking your teeth.
- Eating strong smelling foods at your desk.
- Listening to loud music at your desk.
- Wearing strong smelling cologne or body oils.
- Having a mobile phone that rings frequently.
- Talking to your neighbor at inopportune times, especially when he/she is trying to work.
- Asking the same questions repeatedly.
- Telling your neighbor about your personal problems.
- Gossiping about other coworkers.