Spring Trend Alert: Wide Leg Pants
Move over skinnies, there’s a new pant in town!
For spring, designers went back to their favorite era, the 70s! They ignored maxi dresses (thank god) but fixated on wide leg pants. You’ll see them in everything from denim to satin. Angelina Jolie wore a pair of wide leg pants to the Roman premiere of The Tourist, and you know she’s fashion forward!
Here are 10 looks that will make you yearn for spring and platform sandals.
1. Dress Barn fit and flare trousers ($29.99, dressbarn.com)
2. Studio stretch wide leg stylist pant ($69.90, express.com)
3. Theory Denison Hounds Tooth 70s flare trouser ($437.25, mywardrobe.com)
4. Young, Broke and Fabulous wide leg pant ($136, revolveclothing.com)
5. Drew plainweave flare pant ($41.94, thelimited.com)