Pippa Middleton wore a satiny purple peplum dress to a recent launch and signing for her book, 'Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Family and Friends.' Love it or hate it? Continue reading
- Perfect Gifts For… Travel Addicts
- Missed Black Friday? No Worries!
- Best Dressed Stars: Flouncy, Flirty Skirts!
- Amanda Bynes: Home for the Holidays
- Win It! Get Supernatural with ‘The Diviners’
- Outfit Inspiration: Katy Perry’s Red Velvet
- Congrats, Christian Slater!
- Coping with a Holiday Breakup
- EXCLUSIVE: A Chat with Sonia Kashuk!
- How Kimye Do Black Friday
- HORRIFYING Texts from Online Daters
Betcha didn't know these 23 facts about 'Pretty Woman' - including its original title! — YourTango
Lena Dunham + Judy Blume's first conversation was so compelling that it's been turned into a book. For reals. — The Frisky
Let's take a trip down memory lane with 11 of the Kardashian family's worst Kristmas Kards, shall we? — YourTango
This picture is all of your '90s dreams coming true. — The Frisky
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Wonder Woman! — The Daily Beast
Can mommyhood be monetized? — The Daily Beast
Festive, non-tacky holiday wardrobe picks? Yes please! — YouBeauty
Juliette Binoche, what on earth were you thinking?! — The Frisky
The secret to dating magnetism? Nothin' but a smile! — YourTango