In Her Words To-Do Lists that Linger A new working mom realizes she still never completed her to-dos from when she was a stay-at-home mom -Ernabel Demillo My life is all about lists. To-do lists, grocery lists, packing lists and, lately, the “what-needs-to-be-done-before-I-go-back-to-work-full-time” list. It’s a hard list to cross off, because I […] Continue reading
- FIGHTING WITH REAL MEDICINE NOT MYTH: Cold sores are ugly and uncomfortable, but can be easily healed
- My Life is About to be
- CONTEST! Nobiyo™ Freshwear is Helping You Bring Back Your Confidence!
- Finally! Clean Products for Your Home and Your Cat
- So, what if? Good Behavior, Living by Your Rules!
- Divorce: From Chaos to Tranquility
- Your New Favorite Chicken Enchiladas (with gluten-free and grain-free tortillas!)