In Her Words Internet Dating In Your 40s First step or last straw? By: Jenny Montalbano It’s been five months since my last relationship. As I perform the mundane chore of food shopping, the sight of couples holding hands, embracing and laughing has me feeling like a single serve in a world of family packs. [...] Continue reading
- Go From Day To Night With These 3 Pieces
- Pack Chic, Pack Smart: 7 Holiday Travel Essentials No Betty Should Leave Home Without
- Your New Favorite Holiday Look + $100 Giveaway!
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- Intro to Sexting: 7 Rules to Follow Before You Hit ‘Send’
- INFOGRAPHIC: Relationships 101 – Or, Getting Back to Basics
- How to Stay Fit Over the Holidays