In Her Words Internet Dating In Your 40s First step or last straw? By: Jenny Montalbano It’s been five months since my last relationship. As I perform the mundane chore of food shopping, the sight of couples holding hands, embracing and laughing has me feeling like a single serve in a world of family packs. [...] Continue reading
- Trend Alert! Wear White All Year Long
- Comfort During that Time of the Month
- The IT Nail Polishes for Fall
- Is Happiness a Choice?
- 5 Biggest First-Time Sex Mistakes
- 5 Ways a Bad Relationship Can Make You Sick
- I Love That I Can Be 'The Cool Mom' with Capri Sun (While Still Being a Healthy Mom!)
- Back To School Savings and WIN $100 Amex Gift Card!
- Defending Our Sisters